1. I have read the rules and regulations and will ensure entry is in compliance.
2. The entire float (including tow vehicle) must be decorated and lit.
3. All parade entries must be able to travel at a minimum of 15 km/hr.
4. All entries will be reviewed by a selection committee and are subject to approval.
5. Special consideration will be given to entries reflecting the Magic of the Season parade theme.
6. Payment for entry is required before consideration into the parade.
7. If entry is not approved, a full refund will be issued. Please note that an administration fee may be charged for any entry cancellations.
8. Once you have submitted the application you will receive a confirmation email with a link to an online form to fill out all the specific float details.
Winnipeg Santa Parade (ie Winnipeg Parade Committee Inc.) and Ethero Inc. are not responsible for any costs incurred even if the application is not approved. This includes but is not limited to:
1. The application process
2. Transportation of entry to or from parade
3. Production and execution of entry
Add 5% gst to all prices.
Includes any entry with a motorized vehicle
$1500 (early), $1650 (by Sept. 30)
Businesses with 15 or more employees
Crown corporations and Government departments
Discount of $600 if partnering with not-for-profit (email email@example.com for discount code)
$600 (early), $660 (after Aug. 31)
Businesses with fewer than 15 employees
$200 (early), $220 (after Aug. 31)